Senior Backend Developer
What We Can Offer?
• Fun Working Environment
• Challenging working environments by learning new skills and career development
• Opportunities for promotion
• Bill allowance on electricity shortage
• Tours, Dinners and Celebrations as appropriate
• Other Benefits
• Design, develop and deploy Software applications, new features, and defect fixes.
• Review test case, test plan and automated test scripts.
• Write Unit Test, Perform Code reviews and participate in Scrum meetings, lead story grooming and preparing low level design specifications of the features/ user stories.
• Work with Product Managers and Business Analyst to collaborate, review and deliver high quality software applications.
• Good skills in evaluating performance and security of applications and deliver solutions which are efficient and performant.
• Participate as an integral and enthusiastic part of the team, exhibiting ownership, follow through, initiative, awareness and effective communication with peers and management.
• Continually learn, actively share knowledge and foster exchange of skills.
• Candidate must understand fast-paced, sense of urgency environment.
• Achieve the requirements and primary accountabilities by:
• Able to manage multiple projects.
• Initiating new, creative ideas.
• Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths
• Strong problem solving / troubleshooting practices
• Being a team player and working
• Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
• Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate.
• Communicating throughout organisation.
• The Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have a natural curiosity to learn more about existing end-to-end processes and external software dependencies.
• Prior Experience in Enterprise application development – in the payment/ banking area would be a plus.
• The Developer must be a highly motivated, well-rounded, self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic, agile environment. Excellent communication skills both written and oral are also essential as this position will interface with on-site teams, remote teams, business owners, enterprise architects, security, infrastructure, and end users via email, conferencing, phone, IM, desktop sharing.
• Perform the complete software engineering cycle - Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software
• Solid experience in backend development with Java/Kotlin(Spring Boot Framework) based system
• Solid experience in working with relational databases (for example Postgre, MySQL, or any)
• Understanding of version control systems including Git
• Thorough knowledge of unit and integration testing
• Familiar with API testing tools(postman or swagger)
• Exposure to CI/CD, AWS, Redis, Kafka will be plus
If you are interested in building future with us please send your resume to [email protected]